Let me get started by stating I am no way involved with the COSS team. I simply am a COSS holder who wants to share this coin with others. Please note, I am writing this without an opinion and just stating facts (I will include a portion below with my opinions and an explanation of my thought process). Everything I say can be double checked with some DD and if I have time, I will come back and link said facts!
What is COSS?
What does COSS do?
- coss.io stands for Crypto One Stop Solution. Essentially, COSS is doing a lot. From their own exchange, to their own markets, a payment gateway for businesses to accept crypto as payments, and even more planned on their roadmap, COSS has a lot on their plate. The ICO ended a few days ago at a rate of 1 ETH for 6000 COSS making the price about 5 cents a COSS.
What is the payout formula?
- Well as an exchange (no its not decentralized), COSS charges fees for trading. COSS also charges fees for their marketplace or using their payment gateway plug-ins. 50% of the total revenue they obtain is distributed to the COSS tokens weekly. The way it works is that the crypto that was received in revenue as a fee is what is distributed. Example: If the total trading volume on the exchange is 100,000,000 for the week and Ether was 20% of that volume and BitCoin was the other 80%, the payout will be 80% in bitcoin and 20% in ether.
When are payouts?
- [(Daily Trading Volume) x 7 x 0.002 x 0.5]/93 mil = payout per coin. Multiply this by how many COSS you hold for the value of your payout, but remember the payout will be in a plethora of coins that are traded on COSS!
How do you receive payouts?
- Payouts occur EVERY Sunday (weekly), with the first payout to be this Sunday (October 8th). I am not sure what time of day this will occur.
What is the total supply?
- The simplest way to receive payouts is by holding COSS tokens in your COSS wallet on coss.io
- You can receive the payout if you hold COSS on MEW, but it requires additional steps in order to have those coins be a part of the payout. If you use MEW you need to do a bit of configuration. Use this tutorial: https://coss.io/coss-token-revenue-share-tutorial
What is the current marketcap?
- Currently, the circulating supply is 93 million. 80 million of this 93 million are token holders, 10 million is set aside such that the revenue generated by these 10 million tokens goes to charity, and the last 3 million are used by the team to payout bounties and such. (Coinmarketcap has yet to be updated, request has already been sent in)
Where can I buy COSS?
- At a rough price of 15 cents per coin, the marketcap for COSS is around 14 million
- At the moment, COSS is being traded on coss.io, etherdelta, and HitBTC
1) COSS, based on numbers, is simply undervalued. For a token that already has an existing functional product, its marketcap is well below what it should be. Trading volume has also increased significantly in the past few days! Imagine receiving profits from an exchange like Bittrex or Binance I urge you to browse their website and look at everything for yourself to make your own judgement!
2) There is a lot of work to be done on the exchange, but it is just getting started and is still in Beta. Good things take time. I remember when Binance first began and the struggles it went through, and look at it now. I have faith COSS can do that same. Currently, the things I believe that need to be fixed are exchange UI upgrades to make them more appealing to the eye and deposit/withdrawal times.
3) There is a lot of concern about COSS being a scam due to the team's association with VRS. I definitely had to look into this and found that Rune, on of the founders, addressed this concern. For me it was a satifactory explantion stating that VRS was not a scam, but a failed project. Please read bullet 4 to get the link to the full statement and other FAQ's
4) There are tons of FAQ's and known issues that are being asked about COSS. These two links pretty much cover them all at the moment. Each link has some different information, so please read both!
FAQ - 1 https://www.reddit.com/COSS/comments/74pw7h/all_info_to_clear_up_confusion/?st=j8gjl9jz&sh=b777583e
FAQ - 2 https://www.reddit.com/COSS/comments/7471mv/fqa_for_coss/?st=j8gawdbq&sh=d4cf9518
If you would like to register for COSS, please use the link below!
If you would like to join the Slack, please use the link below!
This dashboard consists of several interesting key components: A Candlestick Chart showing the stock price for the last 30 days.; A Line Chart showing the Volumes trend for the last 30 days.; A Line Chart showing the Market Cap trend for the last 30 days.; A Cryptocurrency Icons and Coin Name; we will retrieve these icons from the Tableau Magic GitHub repository. Most of the Altcoin core wallets are based on Bitcoin QT wallet.At some point of time you may face synchronization issues with your core wallet. If your wallet is not syncing then there are quite a few ways to troubleshoot and fix it. If none of the troubleshooting methods work then only way to fix your wallet is by deleting all core files and syncing the blockchain from start. Binance smart chain is a parallel Binance chain designed to enable smart contracts and it comes with an Ethereum Virtual Machine-compatible environment. It is never meant to compete with Ethereum or replace ETH. BSC is just an ETH-compatible chain and is designed to give users more options such as fast block times, cheap transaction costs etc. Users will now be able to transfer the same asset ... binance bitcoin wallet address - Binance login Until then, we'll have to rely on bitcoin wallet address binance using bitcoins bitcoin wallet download android and ethereum to buy digital coins. Step 3: 3 days ago On November 2nd the world's biggest crypto Reich Werden Sofort exchange Binance, through its blog post announced that they will be supporting Bitcoin - Step 4: How to deposit Bitcoin ... Best Bitcoin Mining Software Reviewed. By: Ofir Beigel Last updated: 8/23/20 If you’re thinking of getting into Bitcoin mining, one of the things you’re going to need is a software to run your mining hardware.In this post I’ll review the top Bitcoin mining software available on the market. Bitcoin core QT client is the original Bitcoin wallet and a full node that has features most other Bitcoin wallets don’t have. It builds the backbone of the network. It offers full validation and high level of privacy, security and stability. The wallet is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. If you don’t already have Bitcoin core installed on your computer then you can download from here ... A fast and lightweight interactive terminal based UI application for tracking cryptocurrencies . Ipynb_playground ⭐ 1,525. Various ipython notebooks. Simplecoin ⭐ 1,505. Just a really simple, insecure and incomplete implementation of a blockchain for a cryptocurrency made in Python as educational material. In other words, a simple Bitcoin clone. Coinmon ⭐ 1,472 💰 The cryptocurrency ... Items 1 - 21 of 67 Bitcoin Core - C++/Qt based tabbed UI.Contribute to TheSeven/Modular-Python-Bitcoin-Miner development by creating an account on GitHub. Especially since the spike in April 2017, even many of the smaller fluctuations appear to be occurring in sync across the entire market. Qt Bitcoin Trader is open source application that helps you open and this Trader App so that it can be configured for any rule and strategy. Algo Trader platform Java open source project did not look that; Intelligent Algorithmic Trading Systems; Bitcoin trading bot open source maybe bitcoin lightning network issues. • Full market overview, showing all cryptocurrencies. AlgoTrader Announce a ... This post will consider the background to what exactly trading bots are and whether they work for Bitcoin & Crypto trading (and more importantly, for your Bitcoin trading). We have rigorously tested each bot on this list, you can click through to each one to view our detailed reports and findings and this post is constantly updated with any new options that come on the market.
[index]          
This video gives a basic introduction into algorithmic trading and shows how to import data and backtest using the open source (and free) bot Gekko. Download... Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange based in China created in July of 2017, currently (as of 28 Dec 2017) Largest in the world Useful links Sign up Coinbase with my referral code https://www ... In this video, we retrieve bitcoin price data over Websockets in 2 ways. First, we use wscat to receive the information from the command line and save the price data to a file. Second, we use ... binance trading Tutorial Table of Contents: 13:56 - Marker. FOREX: How To Trade Pure PRICE ACTION (Make Trading As Simple As 1 - 2 - 3) No Indicators! Binance СЕО LIVE: Bitcoin price prediction & Givе Awaу BTC Binance 3,674 watching Live now Hard Forks Killing Bitcoin, $100,000 TRON Bounty And Ethereum Passes Bitcoin - Duration: 28:07. =====(binance tutorial español 2020)===== Binance ACTUALIZACION ,Tutorial 2020 ,Como Comprar BITCOIN y Criptomonedas #binance tutorial tamil #binance tutoria... Download: https://bit.ly/3blks8F This short how-to video showing your first steps with the Binance walkthrough from getting an account, depositing some Bitcoin, buying some BNB (binance tokens to get 50% off fees) and finally ... CellBot v1 - Live Crypto #Bitcoin #Trading with an #EXCEL Sheet Fully Automatic on Binance - Duration: 10:10. CellBot - Excel Crypto Trading Bot 1,313 views 10:10 #bitcoin #bitcoinmining #bitcoinminingsoftware #freebitco #freebitcoin #hackblockchain #hackbitcoin #freebtcscript FREEBITCO.IN 2020 script updated version R...